The exploits recorded herein, on his behalf, occurred over a long period, from the 1960s till the 22nd century. Yes, you’ve guessed it: like many talented people, he had been gifted with longevity in the world of the future.
Cast in the same mold as his role model, Judge Dee, a circuit magistrate of the Tang dynasty, he gravitated from being a happy hippy private eye to that of a top-level roving justice enforcer, acting on behalf of the World Council. With future means at his disposal, Spiff achieved a nigh-on 100% conviction hit-rate.
Early on in his career, he came to the attention of wealthy entrepreneur Thomas Beckon, who liked his style. This inventor of the driverless flying car was to play an influential role in his life.
Spiff Tracey, Investigative Magistrate, that is his handle. Simply Spiffin!
- Welcome to my fantasy world. It is not set in some mythical universe, but here on young Planet Earth.
- It is set in the not too distant future, where the unimaginable has happened: society has evolved without suffering near-extinction from a myriad of catastrophic disasters.
- The population is being reduced from its ridiculously overblown previous level and life as we know it is becoming idyllic. As you might expect, there are hiccups on the way, with murderous and criminal behavior yet to be eradicated.
- How did we develop? With awareness from aliens. After all, they seeded our beloved planet using us as guinea pigs.
- The problem is, the ones we’ve allied ourselves with don’t care about us very much. However, they do like what we possess, sufficiently to want to share it with us in the meantime, hidden from view except to those in the know.
- This book contains a series of whodunit escapades with serious undertones.
- Ignore the all too real messages it contains at your peril.
|GOLD and LITERARY Awards|
Witness at first-hand a group of specialist investigators, as they set up and run a new agency dedicated to the resolution of criminal cases using paranormal assistance. This will be a new and emerging brand of policing designed to protect the citizens of our country.
|GOLD AWARD WINNER FEB 2017|