Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Future Science that is Available Today

Recently, in a national newspaper, I commented on aspects of future science that are, in my humble view, being suppressed from use today.
     To take one in particular that I find most annoying. It concerns vehicles. My car is a Ford B-Max which is fitted with a 1 liter engine that can accelerate at greater speed than my previous Ford Focus. I was recently offered the chance to adapt its front and back sensors to make it self-parking; I chose to wait, after trying to park my previous vehicle in a badly lit underground space next to a large van and severely scratching the side against a concrete pillar, which sensors would not have detected. In spite of my reservations, self-parking and driverless cars are emerging on the market, and I look forward to the time when I can use one.
     But are you aware that vehicles have already been invented that are powered by electro-magnetism and cost nothing to run? I kid you not. In fact they can also fly. Wouldn’t it be a dream to either rent or buy such a vehicle? Imagine not having to go to airports, be stuffed in the contagion-spreading flying cattle trucks, and fly from your door to your destination without all the associated hassle currently involved with mass transit. Door to door, yum yum. No trains either, because you wouldn’t need them. What a dream, but it needn’t be, today, now.
      I can imagine you scoffing at my assertion, but it is indeed available technology that is being suppressed by the parties who would lose out, mainly the providers of fossil fuels.  I shall now try and dent your skepticism.
John Searl is even older than I am! He’s not a fraud, and is from a humble background, but is seems that you North Americans have seen fit to bring him from the U.K. and give him a corporate identity. As I understand it, he once began powering his home for free, until the electricity company found out what he was up to and forbade him from continuing. Imagine, not having the countryside littered with pylons, nor needing power stations.
     The last but one time I looked, he was being showered with accolades by some official association of American engineers, but that site has since been closed down. You can guess why, if you’ve got an open mind, but don’t worry if you haven’t. We’ve been conditioned in some way to treat all such events with oodles of strong doubt or indifference, and pretend things like this haven’t happened – yet, which is why new technology is introduced at a snail’s pace.
     Free power? No such thing? Cobblers! On the contrary, Tesla had it going at the turn of the 20th century, well before he died. He was closed down be a certain merchant banker by the name of JPMorgan, no less, in the best interests of his investors. Read the books about Nikola Tesla if you are still scoffing.
     Oh, by the way, have you read about NASA’s advanced, successful tests with the ‘EmDrive’’? It’s a self-generating propulsion system that is umpteen times faster than using rocket fuel and provides free power. Don’t hold back if you want to scoff…sorry; I’ve already said that!
NASA is the organization that stated ‘There’s no atmosphere on the Moon’, which is why it’s an optical illusion when the flag planted on its surface flutters. Oh dear, they got it wrong.
Yes folks, we’re stuffed in primitive times having to endure all manner of things until the powers-that-be can get round to serious population reduction. As Mark Carney, the Canadian Governor of the Bank of England, stated recently: thousands of jobs are going to go when we are replaced by robots using artificial intelligence.

How are we going to cope with all these eventualities? Read my book called THE INLOOKER and see my humorous but incisive take on future science, and how we should end up running our respective countries before the politicians decide our fates for us. Painfully.